Friday, September 11, 2009

Kelly Clarksons got a big ole Butt! And she likes it.




Kelly confesses that she is a huge fan of her curvy ass - and knows other girls would pay to get a booty like hers.

"I totally have no chest. I'm all butt. Ever since I was a kid I've had a bubble butt. I get it from my mama."

"Guys are usually like, 'Oh my gosh, look at that butt!' In a good way! I'm a fan of my butt."

"I like filling out a pair of jeans, because sometimes I see girls who can't and I feel bad about that. Not that I'm against plastic surgery."

"If a girl wanted bigger bigger boobs, she could get them, but you can't get a bigger butt! (Someone must have told her it is possible to get a bigger butt)You can?! Oh my God, I can't believe that - that's so crazy."

Source:http://angryape.com/news/kelly-clarkson-im-a-fan-of-my-butt

No comments: